Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Orange.

So, I have kind of vowed to not make this blog about me. It's supposed to be about the things that I love, not about me. I suppose sometimes it is about me... Or some could argue that the fact that I write about things that I love and think that it is worthy of other people to read makes it about me. But it's really not meant to be. Sometimes I just think about things and appreciate them, and want to write them down to acknowledge their greatness and give them more than just a mere passing thought... That's why I blog.

Anyway, here's another post about something I baked. I guess it's kind of "Look at me! Look what I made..." but that's not what this is all about. I love baking. I love attempting to make whatever I bake pretty. I love baking for no reason at all and I love baking for special occasions. I love baking for other people.

So here it is, proof of something I love rather than something I've done. Meet Meg's birthday cake. She loves orange, so it's orange. I went a little overboard on the decorating... once I started I just couldn't stop. But I loved making it. I've been looking forward to it all week.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Excellent job on the shells, from one baker to another.