Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Smarties!

Life has been kind of hectic lately. School picked up for a while with midterms so I've been a slacker at blogging. Plus it's been cloudy for almost an entire week, so it's hard for me to get pumped about the little things.

I did come back to Columbia after being in Kansas City for the weekend to find a nice, big bag of Smarties laying on my bed... Sara remembered a conversation we had month or two ago about my favorite candy, and bought me some! What a fun surprise!

I love Smarties... No, it's nothing substantial in life, but I'm trying to appreciate the little things this week. In fact, my goal is to blog every day this week about all the little, insignificant things that I enjoy. It may be lame... but at least it will get me thinking about the things that I appreciate...

(Interesting (or not so interesting...) fact: I eat Smarties 3 at a time. That way the 15 piece package always ends up with an even finish. OCD? Maybe a little...)

1 comment:

Jessie said...

One more thing you have in common with my mother...love of Smarties!