Thursday, October 15, 2009

Little Things #3

The sun is STILL missing... It's been over a week. Generally I would be way grumpy by now, but I'm not... Well, maybe I've already hit the discouraged point (Sunday night was rough) but have already overcome it... I don't know. I've been surviving this gross weather with glorious things like mornings at coffeeshops, hot apple cider, long naps, and well, Jesus. :)

One thing that I've come to appreciate as the sky continues to provide clouds and rain is the beautiful image of fallen leaves on a wet, rainy ground. Weird, I know... But the other day as I was quickly making me way through the rain to my car, I was looking at the ground to avoid any massive puddles and I noticed the leaves... They were beautiful. I don't know why... they just were.

I haven't had time to take pictures of my own, but Google provided a few. They don't quite capture it, but you get the gist.

No comments: