Wednesday, September 16, 2009

The Pop-aholic's Coffeeshop

McAlister's... I've decided it's the pop-aholic's (I suppose tea-aholic works, too) coffeeshop and it's great. Here's why:

-You get flipping huge drinks for only $2.04 (with tax) and they walk around asking if you want refills about every 15 minutes. (This is great for a fast drinker of Diet Coke, like myself.)
-They have free wireless and multiple outlets for you to plug in your computer.
-It's quiet... well, it is if you are there not during a meal time rush.
-It's a great place to study because while I love to frequent friend sightings at Kaldi's, It's A Grind, Dunn Bros., and the Artisan (R.I.P.)... it's kind of nice to know that no one else is lame enough to come study here.

So anyway, it's 11:00 AM and I'm at McAlister's downing Diet Coke and doing homework. And it is great!

No comments: