Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Ahh....

I worked this morning. For those of you who don't know, or forgot, I am a baker and I have to be at work at 4:30... in the morning. I still don't know how I do it... I'm the girl who likes to take 3 hour naps and sleep in until noon or later. But I have managed to not sleep in or be late since starting this job a little less than a year ago (watch, tomorrow will be the day...) Anyway, working early has its ups and downs, and today the ups are for sure outweighing the downs.

On my drive here this morning I made a good play list of embarrassing songs that I love to sing loud to. A few songs that were included were Love Story by Taylor Swift, Crush by David Archuleta, It's Over by Jessie McCartney... all horribly awful, cheesey, amazing songs. It was just fun to sing my heart out at Kaldi's before everyone else got there.

Then my co-workers got there... And that was fun. They are just great people.

And then I got off work. And I have an hour and a half before class so it has caused me to take a second and breathe. Drinking coffee, eating a delicious Kaldi's quiche, listening to music, blogging, and I'm about to have a quiet time which is much needed. It's great to slow down...

Anyway, while I really love to sleep, I also really like to experience the morning. And this morning has been a great one. Hopefully the rest of the day will be as good as the beginning and hopefully my 4 hours of sleep won't catch up with me. I hope you're having a great day too...

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Maybe you should make me a Pandora gift station with those embarrassing songs. ;)