Friday, August 28, 2009

It's almost that time of year...

My friend Jessie (I mention her a lot, it's because she's great) has been talking about knitting lately and I think it's finally time to join her. I don't really get into knitting until it gets cold enough to wear what I knit, but today I wore jeans, a cardigan, and a scarf and I was still cold... so I think it's time. (Granted, I know Missouri, and that tomorrow it could possibly be in the 90s, but that's ok...)

So I busted out my box of knitting stuff. Along with the beautiful materials pictured above and below, I found some hats that were pretty tragic... I thought I would show them to you.



My first project is going to be yet another hat. Hopefully I will be more successful this time. If I can pull a beret off... I will be pretty pumped. So anyway... happy knitting!

2 comments:

Aunt Cindy said...

I sure got a laugh out of those hat pictures. Thanks for making my day.

Jessie said...

It's hard to tell from the small pictures why those hats are so tragic, but you could always donate them to charity.