Monday, August 24, 2009

Good Intentions

With the beginning of every semester I start fresh with a set of good intentions. I tell myself that I'm going to actually read all of the assigned text and stay on top of studying so there is no more stressful cramming the night before a test. This semester, my last semester ever, I am being realistic. The truth is, 9 times out of 10, I will choose going to Sonic happy hour, visiting a friend, going for coffee, taking a nap, etc. over getting ahead in this thing called college. I always get the school stuff done, I just choose other things first and get the school stuff done last minute.

So this semester, I'm not even going to say that I'm going to stay on top of reading and studying. It'll get done (no worries), but my first priority is to spend time with the people I love (especially because now it's going to take a little more effort to be with my 3 favorite girls because we aren't roommates anymore...) Anyway, hurray to my last semester, dedicated to people first and school second. I'm excited to see how it all plays out...

(Above is my new favorite place to study, the couch on the patio in my new backyard. It's pretty much the greatest place ever.)

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Fun picture!! Enjoy yourself, soon you will be working all day long.