Wednesday, August 26, 2009

A more talented version of me...

A few weeks ago my friend Jessie sent me a link to the top 10 cupcake blogs. I have been taking my time looking through all of them, but I've found my favorite and I think its author is maybe my more experienced, more talented twin. Her name is Bakerella (cue "Oh Abby, you are the biggest nerd..." comments.) Her blog is great!

Why I think we are twins:
1. She loves cupcakes and just took a cake decorating class (which I want to do) and became on fire for cupcakes, and now blogs about her adventures with baking.
2. I'm pretty sure she really likes Diet Coke. I know, I know, a lot of middle aged women like Diet Coke, but look at this... It's a cupcake... drinking Diet Coke...
3. She loves taking pictures of her cupcakes, and they are beautiful. That was one of the first things I noticed about her blog... her pictures are awesome.

Anyway, I love this blog. If you are at all interested in baking or cupcakes, you should check it out.

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Super fun. I love her Cowgirl cookies!