Monday, August 10, 2009

Enjoy Cupcakes Inspiration


Warning: Copycatting is about to occur!!! I saw a cool thing on Design*Sponge and I'm stealing their post, like I have done oh, so many times.

They posted about this cupcakery in Los Olivos, California called Enjoy Cupcakes. The author of the blog post said, "I’m a sucker for a place that combines my two favorite things- food and great design." Change the food part to cupcakes and I totally agree. (Well, I guess you can keep the food part because that's true as well, I just really love cupcakes.) Anyway, this place is beautiful, the actual design of the shop I mean. If I ever have a cupcakery, I hope that it is something like this.

In other related cupcakes news, I was informed by my wonderful aunt Cindy last night that we are having cupcakes instead of normal birthday cake when we celebrate August birthdays this year! (Every month my mom's side of the family gets together to celebrate the birthdays of the family members born in that month. This month it's my and 5 or 6 of my relatives' turn!) Anyway, I'm very excited about the inclusion of cupcakes this year! My request: some kind of lemon something, whether it's frosting or the actual cake. We will see how a family that normal sticks with chocolate or white cake will do when they see it!

(More pictures of Enjoy Cupcakes!)

1 comment:

Valeria said...

i'm behind on d*s so thanks for pointing this out, lovely! and save a lemon cupcake for me, cause i approve ;)