Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Wednesday Nights!

I love Wednesday nights! They are almost like Fridays to me... It's a freeing feeling knowing my weekend has practically arrived. Here are the reasons why I love Wednesday nights:
-I just survived the longest day of my week. Work from 4:30-8:00 then class from 10:00-4:45! That's a long day...
-I only have one more class for the rest of the week, which is easy and doesn't start until 11:00 on Thursdays.
-Top Chef! I love this show and I don't know why.
-LOST! Best show on television. And I can watch it (and the above mentioned) guilt free because I have little to none homework to worry about.
-I always sleep wonderfully because I had a long day. And I love to sleep.

Special things about this particular Wednesday night:
-I went to Panera with two of my lovely roommates and I had a salad that encompassed pretty much everything I love about food: BBQ, corn, black beans, and chicken!
-Aladdin was on the Disney Channel!
Yay for Wednesdays nights!

1 comment:

Valeria said...

i LOVE that aladdin made the post.