Tuesday, February 10, 2009

It's raining...

I'm about to go to bed, and it's raining... no thunder or lightning, just a peaceful rain... and I love it. Today was kind of a stressful day, but as I prepare myself for bed I realize that it was only stressful because I tried to do it all on my own. Basically I'm thankful for this rain, and the fact that I get to sleep and start over again tomorrow, with the intention of leaning on the Lord because it's the only way I can survive and it's the only way I want to.

3 comments:

Valeria said...

did you take the photo? props on it. i like it. and your thoughts. and you. i wish you a less stressful day tomorrow.

abby! said...

Nope... can't take credit for this one. Google Images is a dear friend of my blog and I's.

Jessie said...

That was my day today. Why do we try so hard to do it on our own?