Thursday, February 5, 2009

Scarves Galore!

I have a problem. I think I am addicted to scarves. Buying them, wearing them, adoring them. It's bad. The other day one of my friends saw my randomly scarf-free neck and said, "Abby, I don't remember the last time that I haven't seen you wearing a scarf." I realize that I completely overuse the accessory, but I just love spicing up a boring shirt, or adding a different texture, or just the feeling of security that comes knowing my neck is not alone.

Above are all of the scarves that I have... at school. I probably have 10 more at home that I knit in high school. Like I said, I have a problem. But I just don't think I am ready to deal with it. So until the weather is too hot to handle, you will see my neck looking something similar to the picture below. (The scarf below was given to me by the love Ellis fam for Christmas!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aaaahhhhh yes -- Abby! and her scarves. You wear them well and encourage others to do so also. Thanks for the "Ellis fam" tag! We love you!

Anthony P said...

But let's make note that Julie was really the one that picked that scarf out!