Sunday, February 8, 2009

Cupcake Dreamer...

I have mentioned before that I secretly dream of becoming a cupcake baker. Tonight at about 11:30 I decided to practice perfecting my craft and baked some Valentine's Day cupcakes! I had so much fun! My roommate Meg joined me toward the end and we had a great time...

(The cupcakes we made for each other!)
I took quite a few pictures to document the event and now I don't know what I'd rather be: an actual cupcake baker or a cupcake photographer (as if that's a real job....) As for now, I'm still headed in the career path of becoming una profesora de espaƱol and I'm pretty content with doing cupcakes on the side.

("The Shop" and our finished product!)

3 comments:

Valeria said...

they're so beautiful (the cupcakes AND the girls :) )
great job ladies. im quite impressed. my creative juices would have run out after the first 5 cupcakes or so

Norma said...

I would like to be there to eat the cupcakes! Not so in to decorating or taking pictures of cupcakes...but eating them I like to do that!
Once again I love the fact that you take pictures of fun things like cupcakes!
Momma

Jessie said...

Those are great cupcakes...you have to check out the mom blog I read, she posted about a cute cupcake a couple days ago. It was too adorable.