Friday, February 6, 2009

All the way from Shanghai...


I order my books online this semester to try to save a few bucks. Compared to the $300 or $400 that I normally spend, I only spent $107 (with the amazing help of my wonderful parents.) I had received all of my books except for one, which I got yesterday in the mail. I was about to open the package when I noticed the stamps were kind of weird. Then I looked on the return address to find that my book came from SHANGHAI! I don't know why that is so intriguing to me... but it is.

When I opened the package I found my book looking like this... which it is supposed to look like this.

I don't really care what it looks like as long as the content is the same (which I am going to go compare it to the real book this afternoon) I just thought it was interesting that my book came from Shanghai. No wonder it took so longer to get here...

No comments: