Sunday, February 15, 2009

Creativity For Sale!

My dad wanted to get my mom some flowers for Valentine's Day, so he and I went out and picked out a bouquet and the flowers came in bunches. So when I came home I got the fun job (that sounds sarcastic, but I'm for real!) of arranging the flowers, and this was the finished product.

I have decided that I just want to be creative for a living (is anyone counting the number of jobs that I have decided to pursue... I think the number is almost in the double digits). I want people who lack creativity to come to me with a project that they can't do because they aren't creative, and I'll do it for them. Like decorating cupcakes, making artwork, decorating a room, arranging flowers, etc...

So if anyone is interested, my creativity is officially for sale. (I'm up for doing some pro bono work too...)

1 comment:

Jessie said...

How about scrapbooking? Do you do that?