Monday, February 16, 2009

Famous Fridge...

For some reason I thought this was really funny... I am a big fan of the musician Matt Wertz. He is from my home town, I was friends with his sister in high school, and our moms are in a Bible study together. His mom sent our family their Christmas card and so there is currently a picture of Matt Wertz (and his family) on my refrigerator at home. I laughed for a long time when I saw this. I'm still not really sure why... I guess that it's because some people consider him famous, and he's hanging out above the ice machine with the fam and our sponsor child from the DR.

2 comments:

Joel said...

My favorite picture is still the polaroid with Cory and me on Western night at K-West.

Anthony P said...

I think the picture with the "famous" guy is actually just below the one you highlighted. Just letting you know so you could correct it. :)

Also, random side note. The word below that I have to type in to post a comment is - blessest. Not a word, but I'm gonna make it one. Not sure if it will be a verb or an adjective. i.e. " I about to blessest you with my awesomeness (verb) or "That Anthony guy is the blessest cat I know."
Think it over...