Monday, February 23, 2009

Bank Observations

I become a slacker at blogging on the weekends. But it's Monday and I'm back!

I went and ran errands with my friend Mary when I was home for the weekend. She had to go to the bank, and unlike the rest of the world who uses the ATMs or at least the drive-through window, she likes to go inside the bank to do her business. While waiting in the car for her to do her thing, I had a chance to look around a bit... you know, appreciate my surroundings. Here are two interesting things that I saw:

1. It's a backwards tree! The leaves are on the trunk and the branches are bare!

2. This was on someone's car window. Got fairies? Really? No, no one has fairies... and who really wants fairies anyway besides Peter Pan?

2 comments:

Valeria said...

haha simple but great. i love that tree, its so confused.. poor thing.

Jessie said...

I have a fairy.