Thursday, February 19, 2009

Thumbs Up and Thumbs Down

I'll start with the thumbs down because I always like to end on a positive. Last night, two of my favorite people from Top Chef tragically got voted off! Jeff, who had already been voted off, had a chance to re-enter the competition by winning a Quickfire Challenge (yes, I AM using the terminology) but the trick was that he had to win the Elimination Challenge to be able to stay on the show. He didn't win it all, so he got voted off... again. It was hard enough the first time. After Jeff left, they voted off Fabio, my other favorite! I just don't know what to do with myself. Who am I going to cheer for in the finale? Stefan, the cocky French guy? Hosea, the cheater? Carla, the crazy? I just don't know...


As for a thumbs up... today I randomly remembered a video that my brother Cory and I made over the summer. It was fun to make so maybe it will be fun to watch. You should check it out:



No comments: