Saturday, February 7, 2009

My coffeemaker is better than your coffeemaker...

Freshman year my mom bought me a coffeemaker (pictured right) from a garage sale for my dorm room. It has stuck with me through thick and thin over the past few years, but I'm ashamed to say that I haven't been as faithful. Last year my roommate Sarah brought a bigger and better coffeemaker (pictured left) to the apartment so we all started using that one. Over the last year it has gradually started acting up to the point that now when we try to make 4 cups of coffee, it only makes about 1/4 cup and steams off the rest.

So, today I decided to try out the little guy that was sitting all alone on top of our refrigerator... and it dominated the other coffeemaker! It's the first cup of home-brewed coffee I've had in months... So, the little ugly coffeemaker has reclaimed its place in my heart and the bigger and "better" coffeemaker is now on top of our refrigerator. Oh, how the tables have turned.

(Thanks to Valeria for pointing out the coffeemaker incident to be a good blog opportunity. She's the greatest. I really like her a lot.)
(PS I love my "I Heart Jim" mug.)

1 comment:

Cory said...

I think you should get a mug with a Star with Andy's face in it like in the episode where Dwight and Jim didn't go to Kelly's party.

P.S. I took your advice and made a list of artist I don't like and even put some artists I do like. You are close-minded about Screamo too. But I guess I still love you...