Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Just because I'm losing, doesn't mean I'm....

I love Lost. It is probably the most complex show on TV right now. I will be the first to abmit that I don't understand half of what's going on... but that's exciting to me. I like knowing that once the show is over I can rewatch the whole series and still learn all sorts of new things and make all sorts of new connections. Not many shows are this intelligent while still maintaining the relational and human aspect of things.

Some say they wouldn't mind watching it but that it is too far along and that they would be lost (as in confused). True, you will be lost. But I recommend you rent (or purchase because you'll want to in the end) the DVDs and start from the beginning. Just don't expect to have a life for the next month because you will want to spend every waking hour watching it. Now that's good television.

Oh, and Jack and Kate kissed tonight... I miss the days of Jack and Kate.

No comments: