Saturday, February 28, 2009

A Good Day...

-I woke up in the middle of a dream with Harry Connick, Jr. It was at a good stopping point in the dream though, so it wasn't like I was bummed that it had been interrupted and that I wanted to go back to sleep. Anyway, we loved each other.

-I cleaned my bathroom and bedroom and, boy, does it feel good to not cringe everytime I open my eyes to the mess.

-My roommate Megan's boyfriend Paul made us biscuits and gravy and it was gooooood.

-I've been at a coffee shop with Valeria all day and I was actually pretty productive (the fact that I've been here since 1:00 and am just now blogging shows how on track I was!)

-We are going to happy hour at Addison's tonight... and I love half-price Nachos Bianco and my wonderful friends!

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Can I come over for biscuits & gravy??