Thursday, February 26, 2009

TV Updates...


Last week I wrote about Top Chef and Lost. Just in case you were wondering...

-Hosea, the cheater, won Top Chef. It was kind of a cop out because he didn't do a dessert, but whatever... Next week Make Me a Supermodel starts on Bravo replacing Top Chef's time slot. Needless to say, I will likely get hooked on that too.

Lost was great... as always. But guess what?! Sayid was in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic... building houses!!! That's exciting to me because that is exactly where I plan to study abroad next semester. And I won't be building houses but I WILL be loving on people in some way or another, so that's fun. Almost a sign from God, as funny as that sounds!

Stay tuned... surely something substantial will happen in my life so that I won't have to blog about TV next time.

No comments: