Saturday, November 7, 2009

Talent

My little brother Cory has recently gotten really into graphic design and he's great at it. Part of me really wants him to pursue journalism because he's a great writer and I want him to come to MU. But the other part of me wants him to pursue graphic design because he's so good and I love his work. I know... there has to be some place in the journalism world for him to pursue both but we'll see if that happens.

Anyway, he recently made this design of a tree. He says that it's not that impressive because he steals bits and pieces from other people to create his final projects, but I think it's great. If I were ever to record an album, I would want this to be my album cover. For sure.

Anyway, if you want to check out more of Cory's stuff, you can go to his blog. It's great!

1 comment:

Valeria said...

can he make me this in a poster form? if he does, i won't have any hard feelings about him not going into journalism ;) kidding. he can totally forgo journalism regardless. but he would make a great magazine designer with his graphic art skills.