Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Recipe for a Good Late Night

I'm a night owl, for sure. My ideal schedule would be to stay up until 3:00 in the morning and sleep in until 11:00 or noon. Unfortunately... the world doesn't work on that schedule, but that's ok... Sometimes I enjoy being the only one awake...

Tonight has been a night of fun late night activities. Including:
-A bonfire (aka fire pit) after Veritas with smores a
nd hot chocolate.
-A trip to the new Hy Vee that just opened today!
-The purchase of some gerber daisies that Valeria spotted were on sale! (You know I love fresh flowers...)
-A quick stop by Megan's to drop off some things Valeria bought for her (the essentials: Peter Pan peanut butter and some toothpaste).
-Baking a new cupcake recipe: cinnamon cupcakes (which after they were finished I decided they are almost identical to the snickerdoodle cupcakes that I was obsessed with making at the end of the summer.)
-Watching some America's Next Top Model (Tyra Banks is absolutely insane, I don't know if I can handle watching that show anymore...)
-And now blogging...

All of the above occurred after 10:00 pm... What a great night! I love late nights...

No comments: