Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Try-It Tuesday: Skinny Turkey Meatloaf


You know you are growing up when you opt to make meatloaf for dinner. And that's exactly what I did tonight!

I've actually tried a lot of new recipes lately - but none of them were good enough to share with you. This meatloaf? It's good enough. Maybe it's the fact that I haven't found a recipe like this that lives both in the comfort food AND healthy worlds - so this tasted extra delicious to me. Maybe it's because I feel like I'm living on the edge when I am eating a loaf made of meat (that's a big deal for a boneless, skinless chicken breast girl like myself.) Maybe it's the fact that it's Tuesday and I wanted an excuse to write to you. Who knows...

But this meatloaf is good.

I just recently came across the website SkinnyMom. Don't judge a blog by it's name... or it's main page (it's bad, too). Just enter the web address (www.skinnymom.com) and click right on the "Recipes" link and you should be ok. (The rest of the blog is kind of ridiculous... But maybe that's just me.) Anyway - if you're interested in some new, healthier recipes, this is a good place to check out.

Hope you enjoy!

Skinny Turkey Meatloaf

(I would have taken a picture - but my meatloaf was even more unappetizing looking than the one above, so...)

No comments: