Thursday, June 4, 2015

Try-It (Day Before) Tuesday: Jamaican Jerk Tacos.


It's been a while since I've made a meal. I moved to a new place last weekend (by the way, I moved to a new place last weekend) and this was the first big meal I've made. It's funny how weird it feels cooking in a new kitchen. But I've faced my fear and conquered my first meal and made these tacos...

Jamaican Jerk Chicken Tacos with Grilled Pineapple Mango Salsa, to be exact. The recipe was super easy - I just covered the chicken in jerk seasoning (that I bought from my new favorite spice shop, Penzey's) and then whipped up the salsa. If you made the salsa ahead of time you could probably have this meal ready in less than 15 minutes - not bad, eh? I had my boyfriend Josh and roommate Becky for dinner and we all approved.

I think I'm going to have to add this one to my rotation of recipes. You should probably try it out too...

(My pic isn't quite as appetizing as theirs... Maybe some day.)

1 comment:

fifa-coin said...

Pretty.

----------------------------------------

Buy FIFA Coins

Cheap FIFA Coins