Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Happy Fall... a week later.


I am super late in posting this... but happy fall! Last Wednesday was officially the first day of fall and it was lovely. In preparation for the first day of fall I had a Fall Eve party on Tuesday night... (I'm super cool, I know.)

I bought candy corn and peanuts.

Baked with pumpkin. (I made these pumpkin bars with cream cheese frosting to take to work.)

Listened to the You've Got Mail soundtrack and dreamt of bouquets of freshly sharpened pencils. (If you aren't a You've Got Mail fan, you probably think I'm crazy. But if you are, then you totally get it.)

And decorated our apartment for fall.

It was a lovely evenly...

The next morning my boyfriend Josh woke up early and surprised me with a Pumpkin Spice Latte from Starbucks before I left for work. He kept saying "It's your day!" like the first day of fall was my birthday or something... I'm thankful for him and I'm thankful for fall!

No comments: