Sunday, February 10, 2013

Whaaaaaat?!?

Are you as sick of seeing "Week 29" and a picture of the Plaza lights as I am? It's time, my friends. It's time for me to be for real about blogging more. My mom asked me the other night, "So, are you officially done blogging?" Nope, Momma, I'm not. I'm back. And hopefully for good.

Things got busy. I started dating a boy. The holidays hit. The holidays ended. The winter blues kicked in. My busy schedule started back up. I decided to stop dating said boy. I cried for a few weeks about it. And now I'm back. And I'm happy to be here...

So, what do I have in store for you on this momentous occasion of blogging? I thought I'd hit you with some things that I've been loving lately. Things that if I was blogging consistently they would have had a whole post dedicated to them. Things that I'd like to tell you about right now.

Almond Poppyseed Bread. I made this last week and it may be one of the best things that's graced food blogs in quite some time.

New Girl. I love this show. The humor is a bit inappropriate at times, but if you can look passed that, I'd highly recommend it.

Philip Phillips. I have liked the song "Home" by this guy for a while. But a friend told me last week that this album was worth having and I couldn't agree more. The song "Gone, Gone, Gone" is currently my favorite.

Jawbone JamBox. I splurged on this little guy and it's maybe one of my favorite purchases ever. It's my constant companion when I'm in my kitchen baking. Me. My JamBox. Quality Tunes. Butter. Sugar. Eggs. Flour... Perfection. (I'm sure it's good for other things, too: dance parties, game nights, pool parties, any kind of party really...)

Salted Caramel Chocolate Chip Cookies. My favorite Salted Caramel Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars made into an easier, cookier form. They were quite the hit at my church potluck today.

Meatball Bubble Biscuits. Funny name but a really easy and delicious meal if you are looking for something easy and delicious. 

Ha, music, food, and TV... There are other things that I'm loving lately but I'll post about them some other day. I've missed you, blog. Hopefully you've missed me too...

3 comments:

Momma said...

Welcome back! I love it (and you)!

Aunt Georgie said...

I want to say "Welcome back", too! I have missed you and your blog entries. I will definitely try a couple of these new recipes. FYI I made a Spanish Tortilla (Seville style) tonight for dinner. It was delicious. Memories! I love you, Abby!

Valeria said...

I've missed you!