Saturday, September 6, 2014

Fall bug.

Every year September 1st hits and my heart and soul wants fall to be here... now. I blog about everything I love about fall and how I wish it was fall and how I want to bake with pumpkin 24/7 and how fall is beautiful and how everyone should love fall... And I'm going to be honest... This is a post just like all the others. Because I want to talk, again, about how excited I am for all things fall. These are the things I'm looking forward to:

This BBQ Chicken Chili

This Triple Chocolate Pumpkin Cheesecake Skillet Brownie

These Cinnamon Spice Bars

These Pumpkin Muffins with Maple Glaze

Days/weather like this (which was today... and it was glorious!)

These Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookies (these have the potential to not be the too moist/spongy/sticky texture that most pumpkin cookies are - which excites me)

These Pumpkin Pie Cinnamon Rolls

This Crock Pot Pumpkin Spiced Latte

Outfits like this

That's probably enough pumpkin for one day... Happy soon to be fall!

No comments: