Saturday, December 19, 2015

Christmas cards.


I've received a few Christmas cards over the last few weeks. This is nothing new... I've gotten Christmas cards in the past... but something must be in the air this year because every time I've received one I've been overcome with how lucky/fortunate/blessed I am to have all these wonderful people in my life. Family, friends from college, friends from this stage of life... God has surrounded me with some pretty incredible people and these Christmas cards with their beautiful faces have been great reminders.

I hope your Christmas cards are bringing to a place of thankfulness and joy like they have been for me.

(Less than a week until the big day!)

1 comment:

Marissa at MeadowHaven said...

I enjoyed looking around your blog. It's very nice.