Monday, November 5, 2012

365 Photo Challenge: Week 22.

Day 155.

Happy Monday, everyone! While I'm going to try to blog more about the "lovely" things in life, I'm going to still continue with my ongoing projects. This week started a new month therefore a new color in my photo project... cocoa/brown. My brother Joel texted me last night saying, "You need to pick better colors for your picture thing... you've basically chosen different shades of vomit - mustard, orange, brown, etc." It's true... the last couple of months haven't been as vibrant, but I find that to be a good challenge. Finding beauty in even the "vomity" colors. (And I'm not actually the one choosing the colors, I found this idea from this blog and it's telling me what colors to do.) Anyway, my week in color...

Day 151: the front porch light of our next door neighbor's... Day 152: Reese's, possibly my favorite candy (it's a three way tie with candy corn and Smarties) Day 153: I was sick on Halloween but I did get out long enough to go through Sonic's drive through and get a Diet Coke and a 50 cent corn dog. Day 154: dinner at Jack Stack to celebrate my brother Cory's birthday. Day 155: Peanut Butter Patties... the best Girl Scout Cookie, in my humble opinion. Day 156: a building in the West Bottoms (downtown Kansas City.) Day 157: coffee at Latte Land.

Day 151.

Day 152.

Day 153.

Day 154.

Day 156.

Day 157.

No comments: