Thursday, November 8, 2012

I don't know if you know this about me...


...but I love fall. Ok, if you have been reading this blog for a while, then you should definitely know that I love fall. But I haven't really posted about my love for fall much this year. So here I am... I love fall. I love the cool breezes. I love the pumpkin flavored things. I love the color schemes. I love presence of nutmeg, cloves, all spice, and ginger in baking. And I love the trees when their leaves change.

Most of the trees in Kansas City peaked a couple of weeks ago. But the trees at my parent's house are apparently late bloomers. I find that refreshing. Right when you think you are done soaking up the beauty until the next year, you come home to find these beauties... Here are some pictures that I took on my phone yesterday... Pretty incredible.

No comments: