Saturday, August 16, 2014

Tried-It A Few Weeks Ago: Chicken Teriyaki Bowls.


I'm super behind on posting. There have been all sorts of things I've wanted to share with you but am just now getting around to it. Here's one I started a few weeks ago and am just now finishing...

I really like the sushi restaurant Ra. One time I wasn't in the mood for sushi so I got their chicken teriyaki bowl and haven't order sushi from there since because I like this bowl so much. So when I came across a recipe for a chicken teriyaki bowl on... you guessed it, Pinterest, I knew I had to try it.

I know that I get kind of excited about recipes sometimes. And hopefully if any of you have actually tried them you haven't been disappointed. But I loved this recipe. It came together quickly and had pretty common ingredients. I cheated and bought some frozen vegetables rather than chopping up and steaming my own - but once they were mixed in with everything else, you couldn't really tell. I'm a fan. And you will be too, when you try this recipe.

Chicken Teriyaki Bowl

So. good.

1 comment:

Georgie Ellis said...

I am going to try this and SOON! Your recipes have never disappointed me. Love you!