Sunday, August 30, 2015

A rough day turned better.


I got in a mini car accident the other day. It wasn't anything major... Someone ran into me in the parking garage at work because they were looking at their phone and took the corner too wide. Lots of calls to the insurance companies, a few hours of panicking, and a lot of verbal processing later - everything is fine. Her insurance is covering (all $3200 of) it and I'm driving a rental until it's fixed. It really worked out quite well for me...

The day of I was pretty stressed though. And at 10:00 I hear a knock on my door and it's Josh... with some yellow mums ("The store didn't have sunflowers so this is as close as I could get." Um, mums will do just fine!) and honey crisp apples. It kind of made my day...

Pretty blessed to have a God who protected me and a boyfriend who knows me well.

1 comment:

Valeria said...

glad you're ok - car problems are always stress-inducing :( but Josh's actions make my heart smile so much! :)