Sunday, August 2, 2015

Fun pictures.

My boyfriend Josh likes to joke with me about how I say things are "fun" a lot - and not exactly in the correct use of the word. "That's a fun outfit." "What a fun coffee shop!" "This song is really fun..." Most people use the word like: "We had fun." "It is going to be a fun time." etc... So maybe I use fun in a not so grammatically correct way, but I'm ok with it.

In honor of Josh, and my misuse of the word, I thought I'd show you some "fun" (and random) pictures that I've taken lately...

Flowers from my brother Joel's wedding last week.

 One of the best batches of peaches I've had in a long time. Thank you, Price Chopper.

Mr. Fun himself (and other friends) acting deep in front of the art museum.

Turns out me and the shuttlecocks wore matching outfits (obviously, I didn't take this one...) 

The obligatory "feet in sand" picture from my trip to the Bahamas a few weeks ago.

No comments: