Monday, January 3, 2011

Props.

Props to my awesome little brother Cory for more reasons than one...

1. He designed the header for my blog yet again. My blog would look lame without him. That's a fact.

2. He took my laptop to the Apple store to visit a Genius and see what's wrong with it today. Not only did he drive 30 minutes and take the time to get it checked out... he came home and did some more work on it himself when he got home. Above and beyond? I think so...

3. He's just a great guy. I don't think I've ever met a cooler 18 year old in my life.

Love you, Corky! Thanks for being such an awesome brother...

4 comments:

Robbie Louth said...

what was wrong with it? I've began to think that for the price we shouldn't be having ANY problems. Mine wouldn't turn on the other day. Like when I would closed it the harddrive would start, but then when I opened it, it would go to sleep. Exactly the opposite of what its supposed to do.

Joel said...

Easy now. I was 18 once and I was waaaaay cooler. And you knew me back then!

Aunt Cindy said...

Is that a recent picture? Loving the look of you too.
I see a great future for you Cory..and his brother Joel!

abby! said...

Robbie, the hard drive is going into overdrive or something. I don't know, the did diagnostics on it and said it was fun. But it still doesn't this weird beeping thing...

Joel, you know I love you. You were cool then and you're even cooler now...

Cindy, that picture was taken this summer on our way to Colorado. So it's a little old, I guess.