Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Meet Dietrich.


My roommate got a dog! What this means... I get all the perks of living with a dog with little to no responsibility! His name is Dietrich. (Yeah... I know. I didn't name him.) He came from the pound and is one of the sweetest dogs I've ever met - especially from coming from the pound.

Last night I made some pumpkin bars. I left to go to Target really quickly and had asked me roommate (not the owner of the dog, the other one) if I should put him up or if she would keep an eye on him. She said she would keep an eye on him... When I came back I walked in the kitchen and he had gotten up on the counter and eaten half of the pumpkin bars. I can't really blame him... I love cream cheese frosting, too.

Anyway, he's a great dog and a fun addition to my new situation here in good ol' Independence, Missouri. After almost 20 years of wanting a dog, I finally have one (or live with one, he's not technically mine) and I couldn't be more thrilled about it.

(He's pretty cuddly. I like him.)

1 comment:

Valeria said...

CRACKED up at the pumpkin bar story :) Can't blame the guy, you bake such delicious treats! He looks like such a sweetie. Enjoy the new joys of having a dog!