Sunday, December 15, 2013

Loving Lately.

(Part of the Affordable Christmas set up…)

Well, Affordable Christmas was a success yesterday. What this means…? Today I officially got a big chunk of my time back. What that means? I can blog again!

Things That I've Been Loving Over The Last Few Weeks That I Have Been Wanting To Tell You About But Just Now I Am Having The Time:

Divergent. Another trilogy book series about a young girl who has to overcome drama and fight people? Don't mind if I do! This series is the next Hunger Games… And thanks to my brother Cory, I'm a little earlier on the bandwagon than with previous trendy books. Gotta admit, I love me some fiction.

(My pine cone garland with cheap lights and ornaments. Cost: $6.)
DIY Christmas Decorations. Few things give me as much satisfaction as crafting beautiful things on a dime. I got to do it for Affordable Christmas and have done a little for my house.

My family. They never get old. It's amazing how much I can love and enjoy the company of one group of people.

This apple crisp recipe. I've blogged about it before - but I've made it a few times since then, and so have my roommates, and we're still loving it. (We even made a gluten free batch and it was STILL good.)

(I bought this dress… I kind of love it.)
Mod Cloth. I saw adds for this silly website on Facebook all the time until one day I decided to click on it. Turns out I love their clothes… It's a bit pricey for normal, every day clothes… but you can get a cute dress for a reasonable price. And they have plus sizes which is great for those of you who are working with a little bit more… like me. :)

Wrapping gifts. I like the shopping and giving, too. I just really love the creative side of wrapping gifts.


Diet Coke. Still love that stuff. This was my celebratory Route 44 from Sonic yesterday on my way home from Affordable Christmas.

That's all for now… Hopefully I'll be more present in the coming weeks.

1 comment:

Aunt Georgie said...

Abby, you are so beautiful! In so many ways. So glad your Affordable Christmas was successful. You put your heart and mind into it. They were fortunate to have you heading up the decorations. Your service gave hope to others. Love you!