Sunday, March 2, 2014

Called Me Higher.

Holy cow, it's been a while! You can always tell I'm in a funk when I disappear for a few weeks. Basically work has been rough lately. And right when I think it can't get much worse… it does.

But I've pouted for the last two weeks. And it's time to move on.

The song that's been my theme song lately is "Called Me Higher" by All Sons & Daughters. It's all about how we could just stay in our comfort zone but God calls us for more than that so we can grow. So yes… I could stay in my comfort zone at work - but God is stretching me and growing me into the godly woman I was created to be. It's harder that way… but the end result is better. So that's what I'm resting in during this time.



P.S. If anyone knows how to embed videos so they actually fit on the post like they should, let me know. I'm apparently not savvy enough to figure it out.

2 comments:

Aunt Cindy said...

I will pray for your walk outside your comfort zone, I know you will do great.

Momma said...

Great song! It inspired me to let God take me where He chooses. It's great to see your teachable heart.