Thursday, March 13, 2014

Celebrity Dinner Party.

As always… struggling to find things to write about. So I'm stealing an idea that I found when I looked up ideas about a month ago. This is a fun one…

"If you were going to have a celebrity dinner party… 1. Who would you invite? 2. What would you make?"

The Guest List

1. Justin Timberlake. Duh… I've been wanting to get with this guy since I was in fifth grade. He's married now… so I'll keep my hands off of him, but I still think he'd be a good time at a dinner party.

2. Jimmy Fallon. He's hilarious. And him and Justin are buds so it wouldn't be quite as awkward. Maybe they could sing me a funny song or something.

3. John Krasinski. Another long time crush of mine… but also married. I just think he'd be a good time.

4. Jason Sudeikis. He's also funny and we could relate about being from Kansas City.

5. Sandra Bullock. I have no idea why… but I have always thought that she seemed like she'd be fun to hang out with. Plus, I don't feel like she'd try to steal the show. Too many celebrities in one room fighting for the spotlight… not my kind of dinner party.

6. Jessica Chastain. I don't know much about her, but I think she seems like one of the classier ladies of Hollywood and I'd like to get to know her.

7. Jennifer Lawrence. I feel like she'd be more of a "life of the party" type - but I've gotta share with someone, so I guess it can be her.

8. Shailene Woodley. She's going to be the next big thing with Divergent coming out - so I'd like to become her friend early on in her stardom. Plus I watched a movie with her in it the other day and I thought she was great. I think we could be friends.

(And of course that means they can bring their spouses/significant others… so that means Emily Blunt gets an invite… Jessica Biel gets an invite… Olivia Wilde gets an invite…) Alright, I reserve the right to change my answers at any point in time.  This was harder than I thought it would be… I feel like I'm missing some important people. Now what I would make for dinner? That takes too much thinking for one night… I'll expand on that another day.

1 comment:

Valeria said...

Can I come to your dinner?? I love all of those guests! Except the last one... well I just have her connected to "The Secret Life of the American Teenager" in my head. So I just need to disassociate her with that. Ha. And I would add Emma Stone if that's ok.

Let me know what food dish I can bring;)