Monday, March 17, 2014

Letter Update.


So I'm on day 13 of writing letters for lent and it's been one of the coolest things I've been a part of in a long time. I'm not saying that to say, "Hey, check me out… I'm basically God's gift to your mailbox." It's actually been an incredible time for me to reflect on the people that God has put in my life and what He has done in theirs. Reflecting on what He's done in each individual's life and His plan for them has been incredibly impactful. It's been a reminder that He's in control. He's got this. And I can just sit back and let Him do His thing… because it's better than mine… every time.

I've gotten some positive responses back from people as well. God is working through this lent season and these letters. And I'm pretty lucky to be a part of it.





From my friend Sydney… didn't want to broadcast her Twitter name all over the place but I think it's pretty awesome that she's writing letters too. Such a cool girl...

I'm excited to see how the rest of these 40 days plays out. Who knows… maybe I'll continue after the lent season.

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Fun! I'm loving it too!

Unknown said...

Anthony felt pretty cool to receive a letter too!! That was nice of you to send him one. Love you!