Thursday, December 8, 2016

I'm back!

(The Agees)

Welp, it's been a while, huh? Quite a bit has happened since May... Let me catch you up!

Olympic year – this doesn’t impact most people – but in the Agee household… it’s significant. In June I got to go with some friends to watch the men’s gymnastics Olympic trials in St. Louis. Let’s be honest… I just went to watch the athletic trainer, my husband, who was working it. But we had a great weekend and enjoyed every bit of it. Skip ahead a few months – of course we had a men’s gymnastics party when the actual Olympics were on. AND I got to go to the post-Olympic tour. All pretty awesome things if you’re a gymnastics kind of person – which I am slowly becoming…



Showers – we were blessed enough to have lots and lots of wedding showers thrown for us over the summer and fall. We’ve got some pretty awesome people in our lives…



New house – Josh and I bought a house of our very own and I moved in in August. We love the house… though it still feels like we’re getting settled in since Josh just moved in after the wedding. We may or may not have a room dedicated to empty cardboard boxes. Someday it’ll be a guestroom… someday.

Wedding – Josh and I got married on October 28th! Ultimately I think it was Christ-centered, joyful, beautiful, and family-and-friends-ful day– which is exactly what we wanted. It was pretty awesome...

Honeymoon – we went to Sonoma/Napa and San Francisco for our honeymoon. Turns out I really like traveling and doing life with this guy.



New job – I came back from the honeymoon to start a new job within my company. I am no longer managing a group of people and am now an “analyst” reporting to this high up guy and getting him reports and data on whatever he asks for. Not super exciting but it is way less stressful than my previous job and allows me the freedom to do more of what I feel called to do outside of work…

Which is why I’m back, after 6 months of nothing, and will hopefully be able to write more consistently again! Here goes nothing!

No comments: