Sunday, April 3, 2011

ROY G BIV

I've been gone for too long. I know. It's not that I haven't been observing the glorious things around me, it's just that I feel like I've already blogged about a lot of them. I'll try to be more creative though. Today I even got a Facebook wall post from my faithful friend Sarah, asking where I've been. I'm here. I promise.

Anyway... Today I cleaned out my drawers because I'd noticed that I have a pile of shirts that I actually wear that sits outside of my dresser because my dresser is filled with clothes that I've grown tired of. (That's sickening, I know, I'm such an ungrateful, wealthy American. Not making excuses, but we've all been here...) So I was going through my clothes so I could give away what I don't wear anymore, and I realized a trend... I have solid colored t-shirts. Lots of them. A t-shirt in every color. It's kind of ridiculous. But it's true. I love solid colored t-shirts. I'm not sure why I'm so afraid of print, but there is something wonderful to me about the simplicity of a solid color. I'm crazy, or boring, one of the two, but it's true.

I just thought you'd enjoy my rainbow of t-shirts. (No worries, I decided to give away quite a few of them.) But I do love them, those solid colored t-shirts. It's true.

2 comments:

sarah said...

i love organizing things by ROYGBIV :)

Jessie said...

You are crazy, definitely not boring. :)