Monday, June 9, 2014

Beautiful nights.

(Rosedale Park.)

It's raining. Have I mentioned that I don't love rain so much? To counteract the rain, I spent my evening at Starbucks... Because if it's going to rain, you might as well post up in a cozy coffee shop. Am I right?

Last night, on the other hand... was perfect. I spent the whole evening outside starting with a bike ride, then a walk, then some disc golf, then finishing things up with some tasty Mexican food on the patio of one of my new favorite places, Taco Republic.

Here are a few pictures from the night. I'm thankful for summers. And nice weather. And rainy weather that makes you even more thankful for nice weather (and I suppose it's good for watering the earth and cooling things down and such...) I'm just thankful for beautiful nights.

(The drive through downtown...)


(Disc golf with some of my favorite people: Julie and Anthony.)

2 comments:

Paige High said...

Taco Republic :)

Unknown said...

I love that this happened last night!