Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Heaven-like.

I think the ol' blog is way overdue for a seasonal makeover. The drab look that was perfect for winter, is now quite depressing compared to how green and alive everything is outside. I was looking through some old pictures that I've taken to find something a little more spring/summer appropriate to help Cory in his design of a new header and came across this picture...

Basically, when I think about what heaven is going to be like, I imagine it to be something glorious like this scene. I know heaven is going to be more magnificent than anything my brain could even conjure up, but if it's anything like this.... I'd be totally content.

3 comments:

Whit said...

Abby! You may not remember little old me from high school, but I love your blog and all the sweet things you put on it...especially this picture!! It was too perfect to not comment :)

abby! said...

Whitney! Of course I remember you! High school wasn't THAT long ago. :) How have you been? And thanks for your kind comment...

Aunt Cindy said...

I love your new blog header. It is so you! I love having a blog moments with you.