Sunday, May 1, 2011

I'm back...

I know, I know... you're getting sick of coming to my blog and being greeted by the same tree every time. I've been a slacker lately. There are a few reasons why...

1. My computer is still out of commission. I thought it was fixed, but it's not, so I need to take it in yet again. I think they should change their names from Mac "Geniuses" to Mac "Kind of Know a Decent Amount of Information about Computers Guys." Maybe I'll take it in this week and have them try to guess, for a 4th time, what is wrong with my computer. Sorry Mac guys, I should cut you some slack, I'm just tired of bringing my computer in and it not getting fixed.

2. I've had a hard past couple weeks. In the past two weeks I've been given the news that my good friends Rob and Corrie are moving back to Portland, my cousins and great friends Julie and Anthony may move to Oklahoma City, and my boss that I love so much took a different position and will no longer be my boss. All of these people are leaving me... And if you know me, you know that people and relationships are my passion in life so things like these hit me hard. So I'm just kind of sad...

There have been some good things that have happened in the last few weeks, and I intend to blog about them over the next few days. Just thought I'd apologize for my absence, explain to you why (I've got to set people straight that I'm not one of those people that is happy all the time, I have hard days, too...), and tell you to expect some posts in the next few days.

As always, thanks for reading...

3 comments:

Aunt Cindy said...

That's why I love to read your blogs...you express your real feelings. It is one of the reasons I love you so much.
You aren't gone...just on a short break.

Valeria said...

Sorry to hear of all the people moving; I'm sure it's a lot to process and deal with at once. Love you though and know that I miss you! Would love some quality Ab time when I'm back in that state of yours later this month.

Jessie said...

What! You didn't tell me about Julie & Anthony. That's crazy. At least OKC is driveable, right! And good news, I'm not leaving.