Saturday, May 4, 2013

Retry-It Tuesday: Summer Vegetables with Sausage and Potatoes.


Man, I've been a slacker lately. I had a busy couple of days at the beginning of the week, and then I got sick on Thursday and have been alternating between sleeping and watching movies for the last 36 hours. I thought to myself, "You should blog. You actually have the time." And then I thought again, "You're sick and grumpy. You don't have anything good to say." THEN, I read this blog post from one of my new favorite bloggers and she inspired me. So here I am...

Try-It Tuesday was actually on Tuesday this week but it was a recipe that I had tried before. Summer Vegetables with Sausage and Potatoes. The special thing about this meal was that my two roommates enjoyed it with me on our screened in porch in 70 degree weather. It was one of those perfect moments.

The only disappointment was that I used legit rosemary (well, kind of legit, it wasn't fresh, but it wasn't ground either.) The recipe called for 2 tablespoons and I only used one but I felt like I was constantly picking out pine needle type things (aka the rosemary) and I didn't like that. I didn't even eat the leftovers because I was so turned off by those. The recipe is a keeper though - I would just say cut back on the rosemary... It doesn't add that much.


No comments: