Sunday, April 28, 2013

Try-It Laterday: Lighter Sesame Chicken.


And the Asian food streak continues... I actually made this recipe on Monday night but have been a bit busy so I haven't had a chance to post about it until now. I also think the delay was due to the fact that I wasn't that excited about how it turned out so I wasn't dying to tell you about it like I normally am.

Anyway, I was craving Asian food, as always, and I remembered this recipe that I tried a few months ago for Iowa Girl Eats' Lighter Sesame Chicken. It was alright the first time I made it, but I was pretty convinced that I had done something wrong because her picture looked so much better than mine looked or tasted. It had to have been me that was the problem. So I tried it again on Monday, following the recipe perfectly... and it was still a flop. Well, not a flop, but far from a hit and I probably wouldn't try it a third time to see if it magically becomes amazing.

If you really like mediocre, semi-healthy (it's not even that healthy) Asian recipes... this one's for you.

Lighter Sesame Chicken.

(Now you know why I wasn't raring to tell you about this one... But I figured I have to stay true to Try-It Tuesdays and post even when it's not a hit.)

No comments: