Monday, July 22, 2013

A few things...

Here are a few things that I've been loving lately...

Carrot Cake Cupcakes. I'm not a huge carrot cake fan but these are goooood. Trust me.

Spicy Three Pepper Hummus. I don't normally grocery shop at Target but I did a few weeks ago because I was dogsitting for my cousin and it was the closest thing. I came across Archer Farms (aka Target brand) Spicy Three Pepper Hummus and decided to give it a whirl. It may be my new favorite hummus... ever.

A good reminder... Believing the best about people and life.

Cooking reality shows. I love me some cooking shows. Right now I'm alternating between Master Chef and Food Network Star. My dad just told me the other day that Top Chef currently has a season running... if only I had known. I even got my roommate Paige hooked on them!

Baking. I love to bake. That's nothing new. I love to bake for my co-workers. That's also nothing new. Just thought I'd remind you. (I made these Reese's Pieces Soft Peanut Butter Cookies tonight.)


So You Think You Can Dance (dance... dance... dance.. ) I love this show. I know nothing about dance. But I know those people are good and I love watching them. (Sleeping At Last has had a few of his songs danced to... Above isn't my favorite dance in the world but it's pretty cool how the music is used.)

My cousins' babies. My cousin Julie and her husband Anthony had Elsy back in September. And my cousin Dana and her husband Marc adopted Cole in May. I don't think there have ever been two babies I've loved more. (Wait... I've got to add some more to the list: Natalie, Hallie, and Eden. They aren't babies anymore, but I love them... a lot.)

I guess I'll leave it at that for now.

2 comments:

Valeria said...

Love the picture of you reading to Elsy! So, so sweet.

Jessie said...

What about Norah? She fits into "baby you aren't related to but love a lot!"