Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Try-It Tuesday (or Wednesday): Chicken Caesar Burgers


I'm a big fan of interesting burgers. A plain old beef hamburger I can live with or without. But a fun burger... one with a twist... I'm a big fan of! I've made Thai Turkey Burgers and Chili Lime Chicken Burgers... I've made Chicken Parmesan Burgers and Black Bean Burgers. Tonight... I added to that list.

Chicken Caesar Burgers! One of my favorite bloggers, Iowa Girl Eats, posted this recipe a few days ago and I knew I had to try it. I think she is a fan of fun burgers as much as I am because she is the one that I get all of these from. This burger was delicious. It was lighter yet filling. It had an interesting flavor but wasn't too caesar-y. It is on the healthier side because it didn't have too much cheese or dressing and used chicken instead of beef. It was good, y'all.

Chicken Caesar Burgers. Do it.

No comments: